Friday, November 19, 2010

Last Blog

    Wow, the semester went by really fast. I can't believe this is my last blog already. I really enjoyed the blog much more that I thought I was going to although some weeks it was a lot harder to write than others.
    The class overall was great. I've learned so much about graphic novels and comic books along with Judaism. Before this class I thought all of these kinds of books were just about superheroes fighting various bad guys but there's much more to it then that and also many other kinds of stories then just the ones that are about a superhero. I find comics much more interesting now than I did before the class and I can see myself reading a lot more f them in the future. The discussions in class helped so much and without them I would have been really lost during some of the graphic novels we read. Even after Megillat Esther The Rabbi's Cat is still my favorite because of the story and the art work.
    This past Wednesday class was pretty fun. All the food was great. I've had hummus spread before but not on pita bread. I usually eat it on bagels. The croissant thing was really good (sorry but I don't remember the name of them) and the Israeli salad reminded me a lot of the salad I ate when I was in France except that salad didn't have onions. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm really happy I decided to take this class.

1 comment:

  1. I'm also really happy that, while more standard comic book heroes where explored, it didn't overwhelm the class.

    ReplyDelete